Friday, October 18, 2013

Stupid Bobcat!

Today (October 18, 2013 9:22 or earlier.) we heard the dogs barking nonstop. So I looked out the sliding glass door ( which is so annoying.) and saw a cat! Now guess what cat it is (on my mom's Facebook page hint hint.)! It was a Bobcat. You are awesome at this game!

So my mom went out and scared it away. It was a beautiful animal mostly for me because there are many more animals for me to see, and I saw one of the right in front of me!

Then it came back but it left right away. After a few minutes it came back (for crying out loud leave us alone!) so my mom went out there... again and it jumped in the tree trying to get in our back yard.

It was really and I mean really scary because it looked like it was going to eat manny too.

Would you want this sweet hyper dog to be eaten? I would say NEVER!!!!!

I am really sorry this came out really late.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was awesome and scary at the same time. I'm very glad to hear manny wasn't eaten (I vote for Manny NEVER being eaten too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobcats are beautiful, but dangerous! I hope it stays away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I first saw it I was freaked out I was even screaming " Its a Bobcat! Its a Bobcat".

    ReplyDelete